We are looking for Deckhands to join our friendly team in the Coromandel. This opportunity provides development opportunities and a great remuneration package.
Together at Sanford we are proud of our extensive seafood history and our position as New Zealand’s largest integrated fishing and aquaculture business. Our vision is Leadership in New Zealand Seafood, achieving this through a values led approach of care, passion, integrity and achieving together in all that we do.
About the role:
- We require a deckhand who can work 5 on 3 off roster
- Working on our harvesting/seeding/floating vessels and all aspects of deck work, aquafarm maintenance and harvesting mussels for processing.
- Carry out line maintenance.
- Carry out engineering maintenance and cleaning.
- Shooting cotton.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Some previous experience
- Good communication skills
- Full driving license and vehicle
What we can offer you:
- Sanford is a values based business with a strong focus on sustainability and being customer led
- which makes it a great place to grow your career.
- The role has global reach and the ability to work with one of NZ oldest businesses that has strong
- future growth potential.
If you are passionate about the above position and think you are up to the challenge, you can apply below or please forward a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and background to firstname.lastname@example.org
For consideration you will need to be eligible to work in New Zealand. As part of our recruitment process pre-employment checks may include criminal history check, drug and alcohol testing and a medical assessment. You will also be required to be fully vaccinated via the Pfizer BioNTech Covid-19 vaccination, or any other vaccine approved for use in New Zealand by the Ministry of Health to protect a person against Covid-19.