We are seeking a number of Factory Processors to join our Auckland Factory day and night shift teams. If you have general processing experience and are keen to learn, we want to hear from you!
Together at Sanford we are proud of our extensive seafood history and our position as New Zealand’s largest integrated fishing and aquaculture business. Our vision is Leadership in New Zealand Seafood, achieving this through a values led approach of care, passion, integrity and achieving together in all that we do.
About the role:
- Receiving and scanning different type of fish species into its correct locations
- Ensure product is well iced and stored in an organised and safe manner that maintains product quality and integrity
- Select and load-out the correct species in accordance with product orders
- Plan ahead, and select the correct species and grade of product to supply to factory via tipping process
We have two shifts that we are currently looking for applicants to fill:
- Night Shift: 20:00pm – 04:30am Sunday – Thursday
- Day Shift: 06:00am – 14:30pm Monday to Friday
What you need to be successful in this role:
- You need to be a team player with excellent communication skills and an appetite for continuous improvement
- Be physically fit to handle the manual handling aspects of the role
- Organised, motivated and reliable
- Basic computer skills are desired but not essential
What we can offer you:
- Permanent full-time employment
- Attractive Renumeration Package
- Potential for up skilling
If you are passionate about the above position and think you are up to the challenge, please forward a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and background to email@example.com
For consideration you will need to be eligible to work in New Zealand. As part of our recruitment process pre-employment checks may include criminal history check, drug and alcohol testing and a medical assessment. You will also be required to be fully vaccinated via the Pfizer BioNTech Covid-19 vaccination, or any other vaccine approved for use in New Zealand by the Ministry of Health to protect a person against Covid-19.