Process Workers Needed!
Sanford is looking for additional workers to support our processing growth. You’ll be working within our processing factory, helping to produce our world-class locally farmed salmon for New Zealanders and customers around the globe.
Together at Sanford we are proud of our extensive seafood history and our position as New Zealand’s largest integrated fishing and aquaculture business. Our vision is Leadership in New Zealand Seafood, achieving this through a values led approach of care, passion, integrity and achieving together in all that we do.
About the role:
Enjoy a hard-working team environment, day shift hours and great discounts.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- To be physically fit: able to lift up to 20kg and handle 5kg fish. Strong hands, wrists and backs are important and we want to ensure that we keep you safe
- To be able to pass a drug & alcohol test: Sanford has a zero tolerance with drug & alcohol use
- To be able to follow workplace policies and procedures: we require everyone to follow our safety, quality, and food safety policies
- To have a great work ethic and be a team player
- If you have knife skills and process work experience that is a bonus, but not essential. You will also need to be at least 18 years of age in accordance with Sanford’s workplace policies and return a satisfactory criminal history check.
What we can offer you:
You’ll be joining a hard-working team that likes to have a laugh, you’ll get to learn about the local aquaculture industry and have access to great discounts on our beautiful seafood.
If you are passionate about the above position and think you are up to the challenge, please apply below orforward a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and background to firstname.lastname@example.org
For consideration you will need to be eligible to work in New Zealand. As part of our recruitment process pre-employment checks may include criminal history check, drug and alcohol testing and a medical assessment. You will also be required to be fully vaccinated via the Pfizer BioNTech Covid-19 vaccination, or any other vaccine approved for use in New Zealand by the Ministry of Health to protect a person against Covid-19.