Are you a highly motivated self-starter with a background in seafood or food processing industry experience, we have a fantastic role in Quality for you!
About the role:
- Primarily responsible for the DW product quality inspections through effective measurement against the product specifications and accurate reporting.
- Assessing and reporting of product adherence against regulatory compliance standards and internal specifications
- Monitoring vessel in-process product quality inspections.
- Assist DW vessel product quality outcomes to meet customer expectations.
- Maintain maximum PBV Audit ceiling step for the LPV Vessels
- Work with DW team to improve product quality and outcomes – e.g. training, time on vessels.
What you need to be successful in this role:
You will be a highly motivated self-starter with a background in seafood or food processing industry experience. Having strong attention to detail and ability to accurately inspect product against specifications and regulatory standards is a must. Your strong interpersonal skills will encourage improvement of product quality within the DW team to ensure we strive to become the best seafood company in the world. The DW division is a reactive, demanding and fascinating part of our business where rolling up your sleeves to make things happen is an every day
What we can offer you:
The opportunity to work with an incredible group of highly motivated and skilled individuals that as a collective become a powerhouse.
Opportunities to develop and grow your career within the seafood industry and government compliance systems.
If you are passionate about the above position and think you are up to the challenge, please forward a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and background to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Sanford we are proud of our extensive seafood history and our position as New Zealand’s largest integrated fishing and aquaculture business. Our vision is Leadership in New Zealand Seafood, achieving this through a values led approach of care, passion, integrity and achieving together in all that we do.
For consideration you will need to be eligible to work in New Zealand. As part of our recruitment process pre-employment checks may include criminal history check, drug and alcohol testing and a medical assessment.