We are looking for someone who wants to develop a career in innovative seafood production and who has the hands-on aptitude to learn, grow and advance in our workplace. You will be a key part of a strong and supportive team, and your positive attitude, solid attendance, and excellent work ethic will be recognised and rewarded within the business.
About the company and where it could take you:
ENZAQ is New Zealand’s leading green lipped mussel (Perna Canaliculus) powder manufacturer. Specialists in providing high quality green lipped mussel powder to the functional health foods, health professionals and veterinary industries. Through our years of experience and using the latest flash-dry process technology, we are able to produce the highest quality of bioactive nutrients available in the market today.
Do you want to be a part of a new chapter in ground-breaking nutraceutical science? We’re excited to be able to share it with you!
Sanford Bioactives is the new, innovative Marine Extracts Centre being established in the sunshine capital of NZ, Marlborough. Using technically advanced equipment, the upcoming completion of the facility will scale and move in-house production of high value products including extraction of mussel oil and collagen blending and manufacturing. Start your career with ENZAQ and open the door to some exciting career progression with Bioactives.
What we need?
Three Plant Technicians, where you will be working as part of a team who process Green Lipped Mussels into powder. Your daily duties will vary from daily assembly, running and cleaning of plant equipment to actively participating in improvement activities and maintenance of machines and equipment.
Weekend shift runs Friday-Monday with one night shift.
Nightshift runs Tuesday-Friday. Nightshift allowance available.
Dayshift runs Monday-Thursday.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Proven experience in FMCG / processing / manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail to ensure that product quality and compliance standards are met
- Have good interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Show up with a great attitude and contribute to the team values and objectives
- Able to work independently, whilst working towards achieving team goals
- You will have high attention to detail and the ability to follow procedures with excellent Health and Safety awareness
- The ability to work in a physically demanding role
- Eager to learn new skills and interested in career progression
What we can offer you:
- Attractive remuneration and night shift allowance
- Job Security and stability- we continue to operate as an essential business
- Earn as you Learn- you’ll earn more as you learn different skills – a pathway of continuous development and pay progression
- A friendly place to work-we pride ourselves on having a family feel and giving the recognition that is deserved for working hard
- Staff sales and discounts of available seafood
- Staff referral scheme- you get a bonus for referring a future employee!
- Annual health checks and support from EAP services to make sure your wellbeing comes first
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the Sanford team. Please forward a copy of your CV outlining your experience and background to email@example.com or click Apply Now!
For consideration you will need to be eligible to work in New Zealand. As part of our recruitment process pre-employment checks may include criminal history check, drug and alcohol testing and a medical assessment. You will also be required to be fully vaccinated via the Pfizer BioNTech Covid-19 vaccination, or any other vaccine approved for use in New Zealand by the Ministry of Health to protect a person against Covid-19.